We often associate protein shakes as being cold drinks. Warm up your winter morning with a satisfying hot cappuccino, made right at home with this easy-peasy protein recipe!
Here’s what you’ll need
- 1 heaped tsp of instant coffee in 200-300ml of hot water (depending on the size of your mug)
- 150ml of warm water
- 1/2 scoop of My New Tum™ PROTEIN
- A sprinkle of cinnamon (optional)
- Mix instant coffee with hot water and pour into your favourite mug.
- Whiz protein powder together with warm water until frothy.
- Holding back the foam, pour the protein powder mixture into your coffee and top with remaining foam.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
Did you make this WLS-friendly recipe?