We’ve coined this recipe ‘The Elvis’ because of the popular legend that peanut butter and banana sandwiches were the favourite late-night snack of Elvis Presley. Throw in a little cocoa to appease the chocolate gods and you have yourself a dessert smoothie fit for The King.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 scoop of My New Tum™ PROTEIN
- ½ banana
- 1 tablespoon of your favourite peanut butter
- 1-2 teaspoons of cocoa powder
- Place all ingredients into a blender until the ingredients are “all shook up, mm mm mm, mm, yay, yay, yay”
- Pour into your favourite glass and enjoy. Thank you, thank you very much!
Did you make this WLS-friendly recipe?Recipe credit and thanks to:Emma Orevich, Founder and SheEO of My New Tum™